Monday 8 October 2012

4 Tools to Keep Your Files Synced on Multiple Computers


Imagine a world where you are not bounded to a particular place or thing to work. I have been working from where where but I have to take my Laptop with me  I go. Even though most of my work in online and with a great products and services available for cloud computing let me work from any PC, there are still few limitations when productivity is a concern.

Now, I’ve got multiple computer to work on, the problem is about syncing my work on all the machines so that I can continue working without thinking on which machine I worked last.

4sync

4Synch creates a folder in your Computer where you can put your photos, videos, docs etc. it synchronizes between all your computers. It also works as a backup option as the files are always in the cloud, you get 15Gb of Free cloud storage4Synch creates a folder in your Computer where you can put your photos, videos, docs etc. it synchronizes between all your computers. It also works as a backup option as the files are always in the cloud, you get 15Gb of Free cloud storage

Dropbox

Dropbox also creates a folder in your Computer and helps you keep it synced on all the computers. It also offers you a the option to share files with other by offering a public link, which mean you don’t need to attach the file in email every time you update it. Just email the link and keep updating the original file. But the free account only gets 2GB of cloud storage.



Box

Not just any other box, but a box which stores your files in the cloud. Box is another great cloud storage service which also offers tools for collaboration which means multiple users can work on the document that is stored in the cloud, right from their browsers.

Nomadesk

If you run a small business then you definitely need bigger space, so that you never get short of space. Nomadesk takes care of that thing by providing you unlimited cloud storage for a price which is quite affordable for this kind of service. I not only syncs your data but also keeps it secured.

No comments:

Post a Comment